Eurocom CL Series 100V Line Wall Speakers
Eurocom CL Series 100V Line Wall Speakers (Size 2 x 6inch Supplier Ref. CL206T-WH)•Color-matched mounting brackets includedEurocom CL Series 100V Line Wall Speakers (Size 2 x 6inch Supplier Ref. CL206T-WH)
With precision-engineered wave guides and computer modeled transducers, CL Series Loudspeakers deliver superior sonic performance. With nineteen models to choose from (in either black or white), there is a CL Series configuration designed to fit virtually any requirement. In addition, their refined aesthetic design compliments even the most sophisticated interior spaces. CL Series models are constructed of durable laminated birch plywood and finished in both black and white. All models have metric threaded inserts for safe suspension using forged eye bolts. Designed for cluster pack applications, all models (except subwoofers) are trapezoidal in shape with rotatable high frequency sections for deployment in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
Compact in stature?but big on output, Eurocom CL Series Small-Format Loudspeakers deliver superior sonic performance. With eight models to choose from (in either black or white), there is a CL Series configuration ideally-suited for virtually any requirement. Low-impedance and "T" version 70 /100 V model options accommodate versatile deployment, such as under-balcony fills or for large distributed systems in auditoria, airports or convention center common areas.
Additionally, the CL Series' design aesthetic compliments even the most sophisticated of interior spaces thanks to their durable laminated birch plywood (not MDF!) construction, which is available in a black or white finish. All feature metric, threaded inserts for safe suspension via forged eyebolts. Input-wiring options include both terminal block and NL4 style connectors*. Designed for cluster-pack applications, all models are trapezoidal in shape with rotatable high-frequency sections for deployment in vertical or horizontal orientations. Color-matched mounting brackets included.
*70 / 100 V models provide terminal block input only
- Professional sound reinforcement loudspeaker system designed for a variety of fixed installation applications
- Exceptional sound quality with wide frequency bandwidth and uniform dispersion
- 120 W 6" low-frequency transducer provides deep bass for small to medium sized rooms
- Constant directivity 90? H x 70? V rotatable waveguide with 1" high-frequency transducer
- Passive crossover with overload circuitry ensures optimal driver protection
- Professional speaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors) and 4 position terminal strip
- Internally braced and acoustically inert 15? trapezoidal birch plywood enclosure ideal for cluster applications
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible installation including OmniMount bolt pattern; includes matching yoke bracket
- Powder coated steel grille wrapped with acoustically transparent fabric and foam matching black cabinet color
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.