Eurocom Ultra-Compact, Surface-Mounted Loudspeaker
Eurocom 100 V Line Wall Speakers With Bracket (Supplier Ref. SL4210-WH Bass Driver (mm) 3.5)•Exceptional sound quality with wide frequency bandwidth and uniform dispersion•Professional 5 pole Euroblock connector•Weather resistant design for use in indoors or protected outdoor areas•Included dual-axis mounting hardware provides 90? V and 180? H alignment•Contemporary composite enclosure for low-resonance performanceEurocom 100 V Line Wall Speakers With Bracket (Supplier Ref. SL4210-WH Bass Driver (mm) 3.5)
Discarding the classic box shape of traditional surface mount loudspeakers, Behringer has created a sleek shape with smooth curves that do not detract from the ambiance of its location, but instead enhance it. Innovation and originality continues with our mounting system, which provides exceptional range of motion, on both axes. Durability, rugged construction, dual impedance modes* and incredible weather resistance make these speakers perfectly suited for foreground music, AV playback, and distributed sound reinforcement applications.
- High-performance, surface-mountable loudspeaker for foreground music, AV playback and distributed sound
- Detachable black powder-coated steel grille and contemporary aesthetic compliments any decor
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.