Contact us or call 0333 400 9500
Silicone 200 Contractors is a cost effective acetoxy cure sealant that adheres to most smooth and non-porous materials. This product contains an anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth in areas of high humidity. SILICONE 200 is mid to low modulus in nature. Conforms to BS5889.
- Permanently flexible.
- Anti-fungal formula - prevents mould growth.
- Quick curing - low dirt pick up.
- Low viscosity for fast application.
Areas for Use:
- Sealing glass to glass.
- Sealing glass to aluminium and metal sealing.
- Sealing around baths, showers, basins and other sanitary ware.
- As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims, cladding and panels.
- Sealing around worktops and laminates.
- Cap glazing to metal, timber and PVCu window frames, and pointing around window and doorframes.
- For aluminium gutter sealing.
- General draught proofing.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A63RG||Everbuild 200 Silicone Translucent 295ML||(1+)||£5.49|
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.