Contact us or call 0333 400 9500
The Everbuild Range of EVERFLEX SILICONE 335 Construction sealants are 310ml sized cartridges, that are available in 5 colours, brown, white, transparent, grey and black. All these colours will fit most common mastic or sealant guns. 355 is a low modulus, reactive curing silicone sealant that cures quickly to reduce dirt pick up.
EVERFLEX SILICONE 335 remains permanently flexible, forming a weather tight rubber-like seal. Tested to ISO8339 and ISO10590 / 10563 and has a faster curing time than conventional low mod sealants with an extremely low dirt pick up. It is also flexible and waterproof giving a good sound seal for a professional finish.
Everbuild 355 contains a powerful anti fungal compound to prevent mould growth and will cover a great range of applications like:-Sealing around PVCu profile, trim and cladding, perimeter pointing to PVCu, timber and metal window and door frames, weather sealing to pre-formed panels and formwork, glass to glass and glass to aluminium weather sealing, cap glazing and remedial glazing sealing and also general draught proofing.
* Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. Use WEATHERMATE SILICONE
* Do not use on lead or soft metals. Use LEAD MATE SILICONE.
* On highly porous surfaces such as new concrete, priming is advised or use SILICONE 450.
* Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
* Do not use in the vicinity of, or in conjunction with, the edge sealant of double glazed units. Use SILICONE 450.
* Use on uPVC and plastic components: Due to the wide variety and quality of these materials, the user must always carry out an adhesion test prior to use. For optimum adhesion, use SILICONE 600 or SILICONE 450. Thermal movement of PVC-u frames can be excessive. This product accommodates movement of ± 35% of the joint width. For a higher movement factor use SILICONE 600 or SILICONE 450. When perimeter pointing to G.G.F standards, use only SILICONE 450 neutral cure.
* Overpainting is not possible, so on applications where overpainting is required, use WEATHER MATE isoacrylic sealant (external only) or MIRROR MATE (internal or external use).
Colour - White.
Size - 310 ml cartridge.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A67RG||Everbuild 335 Silicone Construction White 310ML||(1+)||£4.50|
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.