EVGA 2GB GEF GTX 750 TI SUPERCLOCKED
• EVGA GeForce GTX 750TI SC chipset and runs at a maximum clock speed of up to 1176MHz, 1255MHz boost clock
• 2GB GDDR5 video memory (VRAM), which runs at 5400MHz
• Connect a range of monitors to the graphics card with HDMI, Display Port, DVI-I
• Supports up to 3 monitors l with a maximum resolution of
• Full size card that takes up 2 expansion case slots - please check case and motherboard dimensions first
• 1 EVGA ACX cooling fan gives you a much quieter and cooler card
• Manufacturer part number: 02G-P4-3753-KR
How well does this graphics card perform? If youâ€™re looking for a an upgrade for your gaming computer or better all round graphics power with more outputs for multiple screens this card will be a great choice for you. Based on the GTX 750, this TI SuperClocked edition comes with a base clock of 1176, a boost clock of 1255 when under a heavy load, this card also slots into a PCI-e 16x. 2GB of GDDR5 will provide you with a smoother performance as well as while gaming. The onboard EVGA ACX fan will provide you with a much cooler and quieter card. This GPU will improve your gaming performance and take experience to the next level with 4K UHD resolutions, with API support for DX12 and OpenGL 4.4 which adds support and added performance benefits to the latest and greatest games. What connections does this graphics card have? There are HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI-I sockets for connecting up to 3 display devices. The maximum resolution available is 4096 x 2160pixels or 4K Ultra-HD for an outstanding amount od detail on your chosen screen.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.