EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB Graphics Card (Used)
• 1165 MHz Core - Boostable to 1317 MHz
• Factory Overclocked GPU Core
• 1664 CUDA Cores
• 4GB GDDR5 RAM
• 7010 MHz Effective Memory Clock
• HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-I, DVI-D Outputs
• Supports Resolutions up to 4096 x 2160
• Maxwell Architecture
• Quiet and Efficient ACX 2.0 Cooling
• PCI Express 3.0 x16 InterfaceEVGA's Superclocked NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Graphics Card packs an overclocked 1165 MHz GPU and 4GB of GDDR5 vRAM while quietly operating at low temperatures thanks to its ACX 2.0 cooling system. The ACX 2.0 system uses two large fans to efficiently whisk away air and lower the temperature. The fans sit on double ball-bearings to keep them quiet and decrease wear. This kind of cooler configuration works best in spacious tower cases where airflow is not a concern.
The GTX 970 can drive displays with digital inputs up to 4096 x 2160 in resolution. Gamers can take advantage of the card's integrated game performance technologies to improve frame rates and reduce unwanted artefacts like tearing and aliasing when playing games at high resolutions.
Not only useful for gaming, the EVGA GTX 970 is powered by NVIDIA's Maxwell architecture which leverages the parallel configuration of the 1664 CUDA cores to accelerate PC performance. These cores are useful when carrying out processor intensive tasks like video conversion, 3D graphics rendering, and other tasks that benefit from parallel processing.
The four simultaneous outputs from the card can support multiple displays and create an immersive gaming experience with NVIDIA's Surround technology. Each of the EVGA GTX 970's outputs features a different connector for compatibility with different kinds of displays. It features HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-I (digital and analogue with included VGA adapter), and DVI-D (digital only) output.
NVIDIA Gaming Performance Technology
• Dynamic Super Resolution: Renders games at a higher resolution than your monitor and scales them down to the native resolution of your display for better detail rendering.
• Multi-Frame Anti-Aliasing (MFAA): Delivers a performance boost while maintaining smooth, high-quality edges by alternating sample calculations across each frame and each pixel.
• Adaptive Vertical Sync: Controls vertical sync based on your current frame rates for a smoother gaming experience.
Stream gameplay to other Gamestream compatible devices like NVIDIA's SHIELD, enabling you to play PC games on the go. You can also attach the SHIELD to your TV and continue 60 FPS gameplay at 1080p resolution.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
Maximizes clock speeds based on workload. Also allows control over temperature, fan speed, extra over-voltage headroom, and optimizations for water-cooling solutions.
With a single card you can expand your PC games across three displays in stereoscopic 3D for an "inside the game" experience. Add in a fourth accessory display to get access to your email, web, and other applications.
With NVIDIA SLI technology you benefit from improved performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) using multiple graphics cards to split the computing load.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
Take advantage of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, and ray tracing. Utilizing GPU processors for these tasks results in performance improvements over traditional CPUs. The GTX 970 supports DirectX 12, OpenCL, and OpenGL 4.4 allowing compatible software to benefit from GPU acceleration, which takes much of the processing workload off of the CPU.
PCI Express 3.0
This card is designed for the PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture, offering high data transfer speeds for games and 3D applications. It also maintains backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards
||1664 CUDA Cores,
1165 MHz Base Clock
1317 MHz Boost Clock
121GT/s Texture Fill Rate
||4096 MB, 256 bit GDDR5
7010 MHz (effective)
224.3 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
||PCI-E 3.0 16x
DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPor
|Resolution & Refresh
||Max Monitors Supported: 4
240Hz Max Refresh Rate
Max Analogue : 2048 x 1536
Max Digital : 4096 x 2160
||Height: 4.376 in - 111.15 mm
Length: 9.5 in - 241.3 mm
Width: Dual Slot
|Operating System Support
||Windows 8 32/64bit
Windows 7 32/64bit
Windows Vista 32/64bit
||Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply
Two available 6-pin PCI-E power connectors
Total Power Draw : 145 Watts
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.