EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Graphics Card (Used)
• Base Clock: 1266 MHZ Boost Clock: 1367 MHz Memory Clock: 7010 MHz Effective CUDA Cores: 2048
• Bus Type: PCI-E 3.0 Memory Detail: 4096MB GDDR5 Memory Bit Width: 256 Bit
• Memory Speed: 0.28ns Memory Bandwidth: 224.3 GB/s
• NVIDIA Dynamic Super Resolution Technology NVIDIA MFAA Technology NVIDIA Game Works Technology
• NVIDIA Game Stream Technology NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready Microsoft DirectX 12
• NVIDIA CUDA Technology OpenGL 4.4 Support OpenCL Support HDMI 2.0, Display Port 1.2 and Dual-link DVI PCI Express 3.0
• NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync NVIDIA Surround Technology NVIDIA SLI Ready
• Max Monitors Supported: 4 240Hz Max Refresh Rate Max Analogue: 2048x1536 Max Digital: 4096x2160
• Height: 4.376in - 111.15mm Length: 10.5in - 266.7mm Width: Dual SlotOnce again your gaming experience will be changed. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 video card is powered by the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, delivering unmatched performance with incredibly lower power consumption when compared to the previous generation. 2048 CUDA Cores and a 4GB GDDR5 memory in 256-bit width work side by side for game redefining performance. You can play today's hottest titles at max resolutions on today's highest-definition displays, all at ultra settings.
Performance is just part of the story. The Maxwell architecture is engineered with the new VXGI (Voxel Global Illumination) technology to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment. Super Resolution technology lets you enjoy the detail and brilliance of 4K gaming even on 1080p displays. The G-Sync technology ensures smooth, tear-free images by synchronizing the display frame rate to the GPU (requires displays that support G-Sync). An array of NVIDIA GTX technologies are also built in, like GPU Boost, NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA PhysX, and GeForce Experience. These technologies together provide the most immersive and competitive gaming experience possible.
EVGA did a full redesign on the motor, from improved magnets to changing how the internals are designed, to help reduce acoustic noise from the fan. Furthermore, EVGA also increased the fan blade count, which creates higher pressure, allowing the heatsink and fan to cool better without increasing the motor speed and noise levels. This will help reduce the temperatures of the card and keep the fan noise down, increasing the lifespan of the card; all of this frees up additional power for overclocking.
Multi-Frame Sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA)
With the launch of Maxwell, the Multi-Frame Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) is introduced to the world. This new, Maxwell-exclusive anti-aliasing technique improves edge quality with a minimal performance cost, and helps you enjoy anti-aliased games at ultra high resolutions like 4K.
Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)
Dynamic Super Resolution renders a game at a higher, more detailed resolution and intelligently shrinks the results back down to the resolution of your monitor, giving you 4K-quality graphics on an HD screen.
Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI)
Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI) is a stunning advancement, delivering incredibly realistic lighting, shading, and reflections to next-generation games and game engines.
NVIDIA G-SYNC is groundbreaking new display technology that delivers the smoothest and fastest gaming experience ever. G-SYNC's revolutionary performance is achieved by synchronizing display refresh rates to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing, and minimizing display stutter and input lag. The result: scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
The easiest way to optimize your games and keep your drivers up to date, the GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. Update the driver directly with a single click, without leaving your desktop. Plus, it offers exciting features like GeForce ShadowPlay, which lets you capture and share your greatest gaming moments automatically.
||PCI Express 3.0 x16
||GeForce GTX 980
||1 x HDMI
||3 x DisplayPort
||1 x DVI
||4096 x 2160
||Minimum 500W Power Supply
||2 x 6-Pin
|Dual-Link DVI Supported
|Card Dimensions (L x H)
||10.5" x 4.376"
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.