EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX780Ti 3GB GDDR5 980MHz GPU Boost Clock Graphics Card
• 2880 CUDA Cores
• Base Clock: 980 MHz
• Boost Clock: 1046 MHz
• Bus: PCI-E 3.0
• 2-way, 3-way, 4-way SLI Ready
• Texture Fill Rate: 235.2 GT/s
• Memory Detail: 3072 MB GDDR5
• Memory Bit Width: 384 Bit
• Memory Clock: 7000 MHz
• Memory Speed: 0.28 ns
• Memory Bandwidth: 336 GB/s
• NVIDIA TXAA Technology
• NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
• NVIDIA PhysX Technology
• NVIDIA FXAA Technology
• NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
• NVIDIA Surround
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
• Support for four concurrent displays; two dual-link DVI connectors, HDMI and Displayport 1.2
• Microsoft DirectX 11.2 API (feature level 11_0) with Direct Compute 5.0 support
• NVIDIA SLI Ready
• NVIDIA CUDA Technology
• PCI Express 3.0 Support
• OpenGL 4.4 Support
• OpenCL Support
• NVIDIA SHIELD Ready
• NVIDIA G-Sync ReadyThe EVGA GeForce® GTX 780 Ti is the best gaming GPU on the planet, delivering 25% more cores and exciting new technologies to take extreme gaming to a whole new level. This is pure performance accelerated, giving you the freedom to play every title at ultra settings and max resolutions on today’s highest-definition displays.
Boost your gaming experience with a stunningly beautiful, quiet design. You get NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 for maximum clock speeds, PhysX® and TXAA™ technologies for smooth, sharp graphics, and GeForce ShadowPlay™ to capture all your greatest gaming moments, automatically. Whether you’re playing on stunning 4K monitors at extreme settings, or multiple monitors at 2560x1600, the GTX 780 Ti provides the horsepower to drive all your next-gen gaming visual experiences.
Of course, when paired up with EVGA’s Award Winning ACX Cooling, you get reduced temperatures, silent operation, and best of all, unbelievable overclocking potential!
• 600 watt or greater power supply with a minimum of 42 amps on the +12V rail
• PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with 1 graphics slot
• One 8 pin PCI express power connector, or two 6 pin PCI express power connectors
• Microsoft Windows XP or higher
• Height: 4.376in (111.15mm)
• Length: 10.5in (255.7mm)
• EVGA driver/software disc
• 1x DVI to VGA adapter (for DVI-I)
• 1x 6 pin PCI-E converter
• 1x 8 pin PCI-E converter
• EVGA accessory pack
• User guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.