Extra Longlife Alkaline 60-Piece Assorted Battery Box with Battery Tester
• Great value for money - save £s over buying individual batteries
• Pack consists of : 32 x AA, 16 x AAA, 4 x C, 4 x D and 4 x 9 V
• Advanced formula for 20% more capacity than standard alkaline batteries
• Includes battery tester for checking the state of both alkaline and rechargeable batteries
• Will test AAA, AA, C, D, 9V PP3, and button cell batteries
• Lets you know when the battery is good, needs recharging or replacing
• Uses the power of the battery you are testing to power itself - no need for additional batteries
• Supplied in a handy, durable storage box
This value pack contains all the popular batteries you will need, which have our advanced formula, giving you 20% higher capacity than standard alkaline batteries.
The pack also includes a great pocket sized little gadget that tells you when your batteries are dead or need recharging. The battery tester is easy to use and stops you throwing away perfectly good batteries. One battery can be tested at a time and the meter indicates the capacity of the battery.
When testing a battery, the state is shown as ‘Replace’, ‘Weak’ and ‘Good’ on the meter. The dimensions of the battery tester are: 103 x 56.5 x 24mm
Please note: The unit draws up to 220mA from the battery being tested, so button cells should not be tested regularly! If a button cell has a rating of less than 220mAh, it should not be tested using this charger as the charger will completely discharge the cell.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.