Fan Connector Cable Multi 3 Pin to One 4 Pin
• Connect multiple 3-pin fans to one 4-pin connector from the PSU• Can also be used to reduce fan speed and noiseThis clever cable solves two problems in one. At its simplest level, the cable allows you to connect multiple 3-pin fans (or Fan Mates) to one 4-pin connector from the PSU. This is useful where you wish to install one or more 3-pin fans but there are no available 3-pin fan header sockets available on the motherboard.In addition, it gives you a choice of two operating speeds for your fan(s), by allowing you to run your 12 volt fan(s) at 5 volts if desired. This has the effect of slightly reducing the speed of the fan, and significantly reducing the noise. Although the airflow will be reduced, this rarely has a large effect on case temperature.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.