Fat Shark Attitude V2 Video Goggles
• See what your drone’s camera can see with these first person view goggles
• Includes wireless camera, giving you a full kit to get you viewing your flight straight away
• 600 x 480 LCD display giving you an VGA quality
• 35 degree field of view giving you a good view of what your camera sees
• Lightweight making the goggles comfortable to wearSpecial Features
• Trinity head tracker included which allows you to pan, tilt and roll your camera by just moving your headWhat makes these goggles different?
This set of Fat Shark Attitude V2 video goggles comes with everything you need to get flying with a fixed camera. The goggles are wirelessly connected to the camera and allow you to see what the camera sees. This is for the full pilot experience of flying without needing to learn to fly a jumbo jet. The incorporated NexwaveRF technology ensures a solid video connection up to 1km, allowing you to view further than before through first person view. Added to this is the trinity head tracker technology which allows you to pan, tilt and roll your camera by just moving your head. This gives you chance to see what is around your drone while standing on the ground.FPV goggles should be used with a competent observer standing next to you, flying under 1000 feet and using an aircraft less than 3.5kgSafe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI)Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.