Ferguson Ariva T65 HD Digital Terrestrial Set Top Box (Used)
• Receives the Saorview Irish digital TV and radio channels including RTE and TV3
• Displays HD channels via the HDMI port or SD via the SCART port
• 7 day program guide
• PAL upscaling up to 720p, 1080i & 1080p resolutions
• Supports record timers
• Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC3) support and S/PDIF digital output
• Separate lists of favourites, TV and radio channels.
• QuickFind function
• Supports Teletext and Subtitles
• MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 support
• Fully compliant with DVB-T
• Multimedia player function (HD movies, audio and photo files)Ferguson Ariva T65 has been designed to receive free to air terrestrial TV channels (SD and HD) broadcast in MPEG-2/MPEG-4 technology with Dolby Digital Plus. It is cheaper and also improved version of Ariva T60. Built-in USB port allows you to record channels on the external storage and playback of various media, including MP3 music and MKV and XviD movies. Is supported playback of HD with external subtitles. Ariva T65 offers excellent image quality in both high-resolution HD and SD standard, and provides power consumption below 1W in standby mode. From the cheapest receivers on the market Ariva T65 stands out among others support for Dolby Digital Plus , and a much better media player (with external subtitles support, and more supported formats and codecs).
Supported multimedia formats:
Video: MKV, AVI, XVID, MPEG4, AVC/H.264, TS, TP, TPR, M2TS, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MP4, MOV, VOB , 3GP, ASF, DIVX, FLV, WMV
Subtitles: TXT, SRT, SUB, SSA, SMI
Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, WMA, ACC, M4A, OGG, AC3, EAC3, DTS - throught external decoder
Photos: JPG, JPE, JPEG, BMP, PNG
USB 2.0 port supports flash memory and hard drives formated as FAT32 and NTFS
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.