Ferrari 488 GTB 1:12 Electric RC Car
• 2.4GHz full function radio control
• Drive up to 5.4 mph
• Forward/reverse and left/right steering
• Ready to run, requiring no assembly
• Car requires five AA batteries (not included), remote control requires two AA batteries (not included)What is the Ferrari 488?
The 1:12 scale Ferrari radio controlled car is modelled after Ferrari’s update to the 488 range. Featuring authentic markings and a licensed design, this model perfectly recreates the aerodynamic and stylish body of the Ferrari. A must have for all Ferrari enthusiasts, this car will look as good in your collection as it does on the move.
How does the Ferrari drive?
The full function remote control lets you go forwards, backwards and steer left and right, allowing you to drive the Ferrari and experience the all-out racetrack action. The Ferrari is capable of speeds of up to 5.4 miles per hour, covering 2.4 metres a second. The vehicle requires five AA batteries, with the controller running off two AA batteries. Both the car and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
||Ferrari 488 GTB
||Car: 5 x AA (not included)
||Remote control: 2 x AA (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.