Fischertechnik Fuel Cell PROFI Construction Kit
• A power source for your Oeco energy models
• Build a hydrogen fuel cell powered by a solar panel
• Learn about renewable energy
• With 20 parts have fun building this power source
• Suitable for ages 10+Special features
• Combine with Fischertechnik Oeco parts to make more models (Oeco energy kit sold separately – Order Code N07QK)What do I get in this kit?
Create your own power and build new and exciting models using this fuel cell kit with the Fischertechnik PROFI Oeco energy kit (sold separately – Order Code N07QK
). The Fischertechnik 520401 kit comes with a solar panel and hydrogen storage cell. The solar panel harnesses the energy of the sun to produce power that is the stored in the hydrogen storage unit which can then power your Oeco energy models. The solar panel is capable of producing up to 1V and 400mA, and comes in a 20 piece kit with the hydrogen fuel cell.What can I learn from it?
Learn about alternative power sources and see renewable energy at work. The solar panel works by using the light of the sun to excite electrons in the panel, producing electricity. See how you can affect the efficiency of the solar panel by placing it in different areas.
|Number of included parts
|Number of models that can be made
|What can be made?
||solar panel and hydrogen fuel cell
|Computer system requirements
|Age group, if specified
||225 mm x 65 mm x 150 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.