Fischertechnik Optics PROFI 15 in 1 Construction Kit
• Create 15 fun construction models and have fun playing with them
• Build a telescope, sundial, microscope and much more with the Fischertechnik interlocking block
• Learn about how optics and light work
• With 270 parts have fun creating your own models as well as constructing those in the instruction manual
• Suitable for ages 9+
• Some models require one 9V (PP3) battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL) or the Fischertechnik Accu pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK)Special features
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more modelsWhat can I build?
See the world in a different light, from the very small with the microscope to the giant with a working telescope. Create 15 kits from 270 pieces, with hours of fun to be had constructing the models and adjusting them to make them perfect for you. Spy round corners using the periscope, look at the moon with a telescope or explore local wildlife with an adjustable microscope. Use a 9V battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL
) or the Fischertechnik Accu Pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK
) to create even more moving models. What does this teach?
Expand your vision and discover how lenses and mirrors are used. We see things by observing the light that they emit or the light that is reflected off them, and optics allow you to play with this light to change what you see. Lenses make objects look bigger or nearer, most telescopes and microscopes use two lenses to manipulate the image see what effects you can get. Mirrors bounce light which is why you can use them to see around corners or over wall play with the angles of the mirrors and see how it effects what you can see. Head into space and see how eclipses work with a rotating planet and moon model. What can I do in this range?
The Fischertechnik PROFI range is for the next stage in your building experience. This range focuses on showing you how things work - from pneumatics to electronics, telescopes to wind farms. Hours of enjoyment can be had making these amazing models, and even developing your own working models. By clicking together the six sided connection blocks your creations can expanded in any direction. Designed for children ages 9 and over, it’s the fun way to learn.
|Number of included parts
|Number of models that can be made
|What can be made?
||microscope, magnifier, telescope, periscope, sundial and more
|Computer system requirements
|Age group, if specified
|Power supply requirements
||465 mm x 80 mm x 320 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.