Fishman Aura Spectrum Di
Get ready to be heard the way you should. Fishman products are designed to provide players with the best and most natural amplified tone available. Among serious players, from the world's most prominent performers to the Next Big Thing, Fishman is the recognised brand of choice in acoustic amplification solutions
• Aura Spectrum DI is the complete tone solution for the acoustic musician featuring award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology that restores a studio-miked sound to your undersaddle or soundhole pickup.Housed in a professional quality all-metal case, Aura Spectrum DI features a 3-band EQ, one-knob compressor, automatic feedback suppression with up to 3 notches, chromatic tuner, effects loop, plus a high-quality balanced XLR D.I. The included Aura Image Gallery software provides access to an ever-expanding list of instruments recorded using world-class studio mics and techniques. Aura Spectrum DI is not only incredibly versatile, but it also delivers the most realistic acoustic sound available for stage or studio. Award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging 128 pre-loaded Images for use with the most popular acoustic instruments Instrument Preamp with Balanced XLR D.I. out Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls Three band EQ One-knob compressor Automatic anti-feedback with up to 3 notches Built-in chromatic tuner with bypass/mute 16 user-configurable Image locations USB interface for Image downloading from Aura Image Gallery (software included) Feedback-fighting Phase switch Automatic D.I. Ground Lift 9-Volt Battery or optional adaptor operation SPECS: PROCESSOR: 32-bit processing MATERIAL: Durable all-metal construction DIMENSIONS: 5.6â€³ L x 5.25â€³ W x 2.1â€³ H WEIGHT: 1.7 lbs. POWER: 9-Volt battery or optional adapter power BATTERY LIFE: 20 hours AUDIO I/O: 1/4â€³ mono input & output w/input trim control Balanced XLR D.I. 1/4â€³ effects loop 24-bit A/D/A conversion
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.