Fishman Loudbox artist
The Loudbox Artist is an evolution in acoustic amplifiers. It leverages the award-winning design of the Loudbox 100, yet packs more power and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable package.
• 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power, two versatile input channels featuring Fishman's legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, plus a new dual effects section make the new Loudbox Artist the ultimate portable acoustic instrument amplifier for the seriously active musician.FEATURES: Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4â€ or XLR sources Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4â€ & 1/8â€ connectors Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix Channel Mute to silence both input channels Headphone output Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo Dual Foot Switch (ACC-LBX-FSW) sold separately Loudbox Artist Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC1) sold separately INSTRUMENT/MIC CHANNELS: Combination 1/4â€ & XLR input Resonant-style bass and midrange Shelving treble Notch filter (feedback control) Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator Reverb and Delay effects level Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off Phase switch (feedback control) Dedicated effects loop 24V phantom power for condenser mics SPECS: Power: 120 Watts, bi-amped Drivers: 8â€ woofer, 100W; 1â€ soft dome tweeter, 20W SPL: 112dB SPL @ 1 meter Speaker Baffle: 10Âº built-in tilt Dimensions: 13.5â€H x 15.5â€W x 11.5â€D (34.3cm x 39.4cm x 29.2cm) Weight: 25.5lbs (11.6kg)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.