Fishman Loudbox mini
Fishman's lightest and most portable amp yet, Loudbox Mini delivers the tonal quality that has made the Fishman name the standard for great acoustic sound. The Loudbox Mini packs 60Watts of clean acoustic power, and has two channels featuring Fishmans legendary preamp and tone control designs, plus digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel. The Loudbox Mini sports an MP3 input and balanced XLR D.I. output a must for jamming along and capturing your performances.
• If you're looking for great sound to inspire your practice sessions, or just need a big, yet portable voice at the local open mic night, look no further than the affordable new Loudbox Mini.SPECIFICATIONS: Power: 60W with Master Volume Drivers: 6.5â€³ woofer, 1â€³ tweeter Speaker baffle: 10 built-in tilt Dimensions: 12â€³ H x 13.7â€³ W x 9.7â€³ D (30.5cm x 34.9cm x 24.7cm) Weight: 19.7 lbs. Two channels: instrument & microphone Digital Reverb and Chorus Auxiliary input (1/4â€³ and 1/8â€³) D.I. output: balanced XLR output Loudbox Mini Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC5) sold separately INSTRUMENT CHANNEL 1/4â€³ input for active or passive pickups Feedback-fighting Phase switch 3 band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls Reverb level Dual-function Chorus MICROPHONE CHANNEL: XLR input for dynamic microphones 2 band EQ with low and high tone controls Reverb level
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.