Fishman Prefix pro blend Onboard preamp - Narrow Pickup
Ideal for smaller body guitars!
• This system packs features similar to the Prefix Plus series, on a smaller bezel that occupies 1/3 less space on the guitar.
• An excellent fit on slim-bodied acoustic-electrics.FEATURES: Designed for slim-bodied acoustic-electrics â€" 2â€ x 3â€ (50mm x 76mm) bezel occupies 1/3 less space than standard Prefix models Volume control as well as bass and treble controls Internal microphone Pickup/Mic blend control Wide-range semi-parametric Contour EQ Stereo or mono signal paths for the systemâ€™s pickup and microphone Feedback-fighting notch filter and phase switch Revolutionary pivot design for instant 9V battery access System includes an Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle Pickup and Switchjack Stereo Endpin Jack Pickup available in wide, narrow or split formats Professional installation recommended SPECS: Dimensions: 2â€³ (50mm) W x 3â€³ (76mm) H Wide Format: 1/8â€³ (3.2mm) width Narrow Format: 3/32â€³ (2.3mm) width Battery: 9-Volt Battery Life: 140 hours STANDARD EQUIPMENT ON Farida A-22NSce
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.