Five Way Energy Saving Monitor
• See how much power your appliances are consuming
• Be eco-alert by monitoring CO2 consumption
• Calculates the cost of running your appliances
• Encourages you to save money on your energy bills
• Can be used as a standard extension lead
• Large, easy-to-read LCD display
• Set up in less than 2 minutes
• Memory function
• Displays watts, voltage, power factor and cost usage
• Auto turn off display after 10 seconds
• Uses a rechargeable 3.6 V NiMH battery to back up the data
• 1.5m cableThe built-in Electricity Cost Monitor allows you to see how much electricity individual appliances are using and how much it costs to run them. It will instantly display what the effect of turning off individual appliances, TVs, PCs, electric heaters, kettles etc. has on your electricity usage and costs.The power strip works with one up to a total of 5 individual appliances connected into the 5 sockets on the unit. Simply plug the unit into the electricity socket, and then plug the appliances into the sockets on the unit. The display unit will then show all the information about the appliances energy usage in real time. You can easily enter your current electricity price - the monitor will then show how much the appliances are costing to run on an hourly, daily and monthly basis. The meter allows you to enter 2 different electricity costs – ideal if your electricity runs on day time and night time tariffs.In addition, the C02 consumption of the appliances can be seen, along with the voltage, power factor, and current. Information can be stored over a period of time, so for example, you can see how much electricity an individual appliance is using on a daily basis, and how much that costs. Having the 5 sockets makes the product ideal for measuring the electricity usage of computers and peripherals, TVs, video recorders, DVD players, SKY boxes and much, much more. You will soon see which appliances are guzzling energy!All data can be reset when you are ready to monitor the energy usage of the next appliance.
||AC 240 V 50Hz
||AC 200 - 276 V
||0.001 - 16A
|Accumulative electricity usage range:
||+/- 1 minute per month
||-10°C to +40°C
||16A / 3680W
||45 - 65Hz
||3.6V NiMH rechargeable battery
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.