Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Flight Case with Foam
• Dimensions including feet and handle - 460 mm width x 350 mm height x 160 mm depth
• Internal dimensions - 440 mm width x 315 mm height x 120 mm depth
• Weight - 2.6 kgYou wouldn’t want your valuable tools and equipment to bear the brunt of damage during transit, would you? Then you need to invest in Maplin’s tough and rugged flight case equipped with foam. Manufactured using hi-quality materials, Maplin’s portable flight cases are tough and rugged, guaranteeing safe transportation and storage of your valuable and fragile equipment.Maplin’s flight case is ideal for tools, cameras, laptops, sat navs, as well for fragile personal accessories like hair dryers and such like.
|External dimensions||460 (l) x 350 (w) x 160 (d) mm|
|Internal dimensions:||440 (l) x 315 w) x 120 (d) mm|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
10 of 10 Questions
Is the foam inside the case pick and pluck foam? thanks
Hi, is the foam in the case anti-static?
Hi, is this an aluminium case?
Ian Dobison said:
Can the foam be neatly cut using a Stanley Blade?
You do not need a hot wire to shape the foam in this case. The foam insert is of the 'pluck' type , you pluck out the small square pre-cut pieces of foam to suit your requirements.
is it good for carrieing DJ equipment like wireless microphones
How easy is it to cut complex shapes into the foam?
is the foam removable
John Cox said:
Is the lid detatchable
James Ashberry said:
Do you sell replacement foam?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N70AP||Flight Case with Foam||(1+)||£24.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.