Forgefix Cavity Wall Nylon Speed Plug 4.0mm 25 Pack
• Nylon plug - suitable for electrical installation
• Specially designed cutting tip to pierce plasterboard
• Supplied complete with screw
• Countersunk head allows flush fitting
• Easy to useThese Forgefix Cavity Wall Plugs are made from nylon and have a specially designed cutting tip to pierce the plasterboard skin. They are supplied with a 4mm Pozi screw, and the countersunk head feature on the plug allows flush fitting of the screw to the plasterboard. The screw and fixture can be removed for cleaning and decoration.
APPLICATION: Ideal when re-fixing into existing plug or anchor holes. Nylon speed plugs can be used in electrical installations.
Since 1991, Forgefix have developed a comprehensive range of fasteners and fixings that are well packaged and presented and are available in a series of merchandising options (boxed, bagged and blister packed).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.