Forgefix Hexagon Nut & Washer ZP M16 4 Pack
• Hexagon nuts and washers
• Zinc plated
• Resistant to corrosion
• Hexagon shape provides excellent torque
• For use with spanner/wrenchThese Hexagon Nuts and Washers are bright zinc plated for increased corrosion resistance. The hexagonal shape of the nut is designed to be driven by a wrench (spanner) and provides excellent torque when done so. The washer distributes the load of a the nut and helps to reduce vibration.
Zinc coatings prevent oxidation of the protected metal to create a longer lasting finish. It does this by forming a barrier and by acting as a sacrificial anode if this barrier is damaged. Zinc oxide is a fine white dust that (in contrast to iron oxide) does not trigger a breakdown of the substrate’s surface integrity as it is formed. The zinc oxide, if left intact, can act as a barrier to further oxidation, in a way similar to the protection afforded to aluminium and stainless steels by their oxide layers. Hexagon Nut & Washer ZP M16 Blister 4
Since 1991, Forgefix have developed a comprehensive range of fasteners and fixings that are well packaged and presented and are available in a series of merchandising options (boxed, bagged and blister packed).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.