Fractal Design Define Mini Computer Case
• Stunning front panel design
• Patent pending ModuVent design, allowing the user to either have optimal silence or optimal airflow
• Pre-fitted with dense, noise absorbing material
• 6(!) white painted HDD-trays, with silicone mounting
• A total of 6 fan slots (2x120mm in front, 1x 120/140mm in top, 1x120mm in back, 1x 120/140mm in side panel, 1x 120mm in bottom)
• Two120mm Fractal Design 120mm fans included
• Fan controller for 3 fans included
• Upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable
• USB3 support in the front panel
• Excellent cable routing and cable routing covers
• Supports graphic cards with lengths up to circa 400mm when upper HDD bay is removed
• Extra, vertically mounted expansion slot, suitable for fan controllers or non-input expansion cardsThe Define series is reaching new heights in combining stylish, contemporary design with maximum functionality and noise absorbing features. The minimalistic, yet stunning front panel design, fitted with noise absorbing material on the inside, creates an aura of exclusivity. As the name implies, Define Mini is the smaller sibling of the acclaimed and award winning Define R2/R3 case. Being a Micro ATX version of Define R2/R3, it offers a number of interesting functions with a very stylish appearance. It's a case focused on low noise level, without neglecting other important features such as cooling, expandability and ease of use. The Define Mini excels in including a lot of features in a small size! The patent pending feature ModuVent, in which you can choose whether to have fan slots in side and top panels open or not, makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones. The sleek black interior is matched with pre-fitted, dense noise absorbing material on the side panels, efficiently absorbing noise and vibrations. You can fit an astonishing total of six(!) hard drives into this case, using the user friendly HDD-trays. All painted in a nice white colour and using black silicone mounts. PSU is mounted in the bottom of the case, with a convenient pull-out filter beneath it.
Cooling System : Fan controller for 3 fans included, 1 rear Fractal Design 120mm @ 1200rpm included, 1 front Fractal Design 120mm @ 1200rpm included, 1 front 120mm fan (optional), 1 top 120/140mm fan (optional), 1 bottom 120mm fan (optional), 1 side panel 120mm/140mm fan (optional)
Audio Line Out Ports : 1 x Audio Out
Audio Line In Ports : 1 x Audio In
USB Ports : 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
Case Colour : Black
Form Factor : Computer Case
In The Box : Define Mini Case, Two120mm Fractal Design 120mm fans, Fan controller for 3 fans 1x 5,25>3,5 inch converter
Dimensions : Width - 21.0 cm; Height - 39.5 cm; Depth - 49.0 cm; Weight - 9.50 kg
Expansion Slots : 5
External Expansion Bays : 2 x 5.25 inch
Internal Expansion Bays : 6 x 3.5 inch
Motherboard Compatibility : Micro ATX, Mini ITX
Product Family : Define Mini
Product Type : Computer Case
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.