Fractal Design Define XL R2 Computer Case (Black Pearl)
• High density noise-reducing material for an optimal silent case
• Patented ModuVent design allowing the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow
• With a new internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots, it can harbor the most powerful enthusiast systems
• Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned - Top HDD cage can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow whereas bottom HDD cage can be repositioned further into the case to allow for front radiator mount
• The case can fit water cooling equipment in the front, top, rear and bottom without major modifications
• Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans
• Three Silent Series R2 fans are included, featuring hydraulic bearings which contribute to a longer life expectancy - Silent Series R2 retail fans now come standard in all cases
• New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breezeFractal Design builds on the success of its awarding-winning Define XL computer case with the Define XL R2. This updated chassis carries on the family tradition of providing superb cooling and ventilation capabilities with exceptional expandability, in a sleek and stylish Scandinavian form. The Define XL R2, which includes Fractal Design's innovative ModuVent feature, has an updated internal layout that offers greater expandability, modularity and flexibility, including capacity for 9 PCI cards and two HDD cages that can be repositioned to provide more space for water cooling radiators.
Audio Line Out Ports : 1 x Audio Out
Audio Line In Ports : 1 x Audio In
USB Ports : 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
Case Colour : Black
Number of Bays for Hot Pluggable Hard Drives : 4
Form Factor : Computer Case
In The Box : Fractal Design Define XL R2 Computer Case, User manual, Accessory box
Dimensions : Width - 23.2 cm; Height - 55.9 cm; Depth - 56 cm; Weight - 16.4 kg
Expansion Slots : 9
Product Family : Define XL R2
Product Type : Computer Case
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.