Freecom 500GB Mobile Drive Sq TV (Used)
• Unique ultra slim square design with stainless steel cover
• Extra storage for your videos, music, photos, and files
• Designed to connect to Smart TV's and set top boxes for USB recording and playback*
• Including TV cradle for fixing to the rear of the TV set (with screw or double sided adhesive tape) bracket included to fix the hard drive to the rear of the TV
• Ultra-fast data transfers with USB 3.0
• Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interfaces
• Connected and powered through your USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 interface so no need for an external power source
• Including Nero backup software, Green Button power consumption application and FHD Formatting tool
• Two years manufacturer’s warranty and unlimited free helpdesk support
• *Compatible TV's with USB support onlyTHE DRIVE THAT SETS NEW DESIGN STANDARDS
Who says all external hard drives look the same? Meet the new Freecom Mobile Drive Sq – the external hard drive that sets new design standards for an external storage device. Designed by acclaimed industrial designer Arman Emami from Germany, the Mobile Drive Sq features a unique organic design, like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Smooth lines and a square form factor. This drive looks stunning next to any notebook or computer, even next to your TV set. To make it less susceptible to scratches and fingerprints, the Mobile Drive Sq’s enclosure cover is made from sandblasted stainless steel. In short - the Sq is guaranteed to turn some heads!
Next to a differentiating design, the Mobile Drive Sq boasts the latest USB 3.0 interface, ensuring ultra fast transfer speeds compared to standard USB 2.0. The drive is fully downwards compatible with older USB 2.0 ports, so you can use it on any computer and be ready for the future at the same time!
The Mobile Drive Sq is powered by the USB port, no need for additional long cables or power adapters. If you’re looking for an exclusive looking hard drive with matching performance and ultimate portability features, look no further - the Mobile Drive Sq is the drive to have!
IT’S ALL ABOUT DESIGN
There is nothing standard about the Mobile Drive Sq’s design. Flowing lines, rounded edges, and a square form factor. This drive really stands out from the crowd! Designed by Arman Emami, winner of numerous industrial design awards. The uniqueness of the Mobile Drive Sq predominantly lies in its shape. Rather than your standard external hard drive box, this drive has an almost square form factor and features organic shapes with rounded edges.
To prevent the drive from scratches and fingerprints, the Mobile Drive Sq’s enclosure cover is made out of stainless steel. The surface has been sandblasted to give it an exclusive look and feel. It will look stunning next to your notebook!
In short - USB Recording enables you to record programmes to an external storage device directly connected to your TV via USB. Your external HDD basically acts as a video recorder. You can also use it to pause live TV. With USB Recording, your external USB hard drive becomes the replacement of your HDD/DVD recorder or even your VHS video recorder. Most new TV sets now offer USB recording capabilities as standard!
• Freecom Mobile Drive Sq
• USB 3.0 connection cable
• Quick Install Guide
• TV mounting cradle
• Free unlimited helpdesk support
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.