Function Generator Kit
• Build your own kit to get you started with electronics
• Microcontroller based function generator capable of producing square, sine, sawtooth or triangle waves
• Adjustable frequency and wave shape by pressing the buttons on the unit
• Attach a speaker of up to 1W to hear your sound wavesHow does this kit work?
The function generator kit is designed to produce waveforms from a frequency of 1Hz to 39kHz. By connecting a 12V power supply and pressing the function button you will be able to change the wave type. By pressing the frequency button you will be able to go through the frequency range and listen to the different types of waves at different frequencies.
How difficult is this kit to put together?
This kit is for beginners due to the less complex nature of the components. It is a great tool for teaching children and the less technically advanced the basics of circuitry. It is advised that children are supervised when handling a soldering iron as these can be hot!
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.