G7 680 W ATX PC Power Supply
• High efficiency 680 W power supply
• Supports the latest specifications of ATX 12 V & EPS 12 V
• Supports systems with multi-core CPU and GPU technologies
• High efficiency = better power consumption and less heat generated
• Compliance with Energy Star with <1 W standby power
• Features Super Silent & Ultra Cool thermal-control with 12 cm cooling fan
• Extremely low noise (< 20 dBA)
• Passive PFC
• Triple/Quadruple +12 V outputs provide the highest level of stability and safety
• Independent output circuitry for each voltage output, overcomes the limitations of traditional combined output design
• Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
• Over Power Protection (OPP)
• Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
• Under Voltage Protection (UVP)
• Universal 24-pin (20+4pin) main ATX power connector x 1
• 4-pin +12 V power connector x 1
• 4-pin (for HDD, CD-ROM etc.) x 3
• Floppy connector (4-pin) x 1
• Serial ATA power connector x 1
• 4 Pin Molex to serial ATA adapter x 1
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.