Galaxy Destroyer Wall Climbing Quadcopter (Used)
• First Quadcopter to Climb walls, ceilings and crawl across the floor
• Sturdy impact shield and protective casing
• 4 channel advanced Quadcopter
• 3 axis
• Bright LED ‘eyes’
• USB charging
• Measures approx. 24cm x 21cm x 21cmWe like to think that when it comes to the next big thing in RC flying toys we already have a pretty good idea of what’s around the corner. One thing we most certainly weren’t expecting was the Sky Walker! This incredible flying machine had our collective jaws on the floor as we watched it literally roll up the wall! Not only that, it then proceeded to drive across the ceiling too – Amazeballs!
This Quadcopter is surrounded by a sturdy cage to protect against crash damage and its this cage that also gives it the ability to climb up walls! Yes, climb up walls! The 3 axis, 4 channel flight gives you a wide range of movement consisting of up, down, left, right, forward, back and rightward and leftward. This clever copter can take off from any surface and is the first of its kind to fly, roll across the floor, climb walls and crawl along the ceiling like some kind of flying spider.
Giving an impressive range of up to 50 metres, the Sky Walker Quadcopter can be flown as part of a swarm of up to 50 others (should you wish) thanks to its 2.4GHz bandwidth. Two bright LED lights give the Quadcopters eyes an eerie luminescent glow.
Finally, the protective cage makes it ideal for anyone learning to fly a 4 channel helicopter as its great at absorbing impacts from walls and other obstacals determined to spoil your fun. If you want, the cage is removable although we can't think of a single reason to take it off!
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.