Garmin 20 1080p Dash Cam
• 1080p resolution for full HD recording of any event on the road
• 120 degree viewing angle to capture a wide view of the road ahead
• 2.3 inch built-in screen to allow you to playback any recording without any extra equipment
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card
• Built-in GPS tracker to log your route, position and driving behaviour such as speed
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from the car and street lighting
• Built-in battery for up to 1 hour recording if the engine cuts out
• 4GB microSD card included for recordings, but can be upgraded to a 32GB microSD card
• 30 frames per second recording rate at 1080p resolution
• Screen blackout while recording to help prevent distractions while drivingWhy should I buy this dash cam?
The Garmin 20 gives a 1080p HD recording of any event on the road, helping reduce your insurance quotes and for proof when making a claim after an accident. With sufficient lighting, you can even capture events at night. The built-in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the footage of any accidents is protected on the memory card. The built-in GPS allows for the vehicles exact position and route to be recorded. A date and time stamp is also included in the recording to prevent any dispute. Encouraging road safety, the built-in screen blacks out during recording to prevent the driver from becoming distracted.
How do I use this dash cam?
This dash cam records directly onto a class 10 microSD card, up to 32GB, which is installed into the slot on the unit (4GB memory card supplied) to record up to six hours of footage. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over the existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the dash cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered with a built-in battery or in-car power supply. Once the engine is running, the camera will automatically start recording so that any event is captured and recorded.
|IR (night Vision)
||4GB micro SD card included
|Compatible memory cards
||up to 32GB microSD
||Yes up to one hour
|Charge cable length
|Frames per second
|Black out monitor
|Date / Time stamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.