Garmin 30 1080p Dash Cam
• 1080p resolution for a HD quality recording of any event on the road
• 113 degree viewing angle to give you a wide angled view of the road ahead
• 1.4 inch built-in screen to allow you to play back any recording
• Built-in G sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from car and street lighting
• Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for up to 30 minutes
• 4GB micro SD card included that gives up to 48 mins recording
• You can record on to micro SD cards up to 64GB in capacity
• 30 frames per second recording
• Snapshot feature that allows you to take still images of any collision damage
• Screen blackout while driving to prevent additional distractionsWhy should I buy this dash cam?
The Garmin 30 dash cam gives a 1080p HD quality recording, even at night to record any events that might take place which could help reduce an insurance quote or when making a claim. You can watch a recording back on the 1.4 inch built-in screen to review any events that have happened. The built-in G -sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the event is protected in the included memory card. A date and time stamp is included on every recording to prevent any dispute. The dash cam also includes a snapshot feature that allows you to take images of any collision damage or injuries if an accident does occur, to assist you in dealing with any insurance claims.
How do I use this dash cam?
The dash cam uses a micro SD card, between 2GB and 64GB, to record any event. A 4GB micro SD card has been included with this dash cam. When the memory card becomes full, an auto-loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the dash cam can be mounted directly onto the windscreen and can be powered with the built-in rechargeable battery or in-car power supply. The dash cam will automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.
|IR (night vision)
||4GB microSD card included
|Compatible memory cards
||up to 64GB microSD card; class 4 required
||Up to 30 minutes (when disconnected from vehicle power supply)
|Charge cable length
||48 mins on standard 4GB SD card
|Frames per second
|Black out monitor
|Date / Time stamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.