Garmin Edge 500
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix
• Training and motivational features: Virtual Partner available when in course mode
• Barometric altimeter
• Garmin Connect – log activities, set goals and share workouts
• Battery life: up to 18 hours
• Water resistant to IPx7 (1m of water for 30 minutes)
• ANT+ power meter compatibleDesigned for performance cyclists, The Edge 500 is small and lightweight. It tracks speed, distance, GPS position and elevation, so you can get the most from your training and racing. Edge 500 is compatible with ANT+™ heart rate monitors, speed/cadence sensors and third-party ANT+ power meters. It also features advanced calorie computation based on heart rate information for more accuracy. Edge 500 uses a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix™ satellite prediction to calculate your position faster. It also has temperature readings and a start notice that warns you if the timer is not going when you begin moving. Edge 500 features a low-profile, quarter-turn mount that fits on your bike’s stem or handlebar. Once your ride is complete, upload the workout to Garmin Connect™ for detailed analysis and mapping.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.