Garmin Forerunner 10 (Black and Red)(Used)
• Ready to run - no setup required
• Accurately track how far and how fast you run, as well as your calories.
• Automatic alerts to motivate you as you run
• Virtual Pacer; to help with trainingEvery mile counts. Capture each one with the new Forerunner 10, Garmin's simplest GPS running watch . It accurately tracks how far and how fast you run, as well as your calories. It also keeps you motivated by identifying personal records and comparing current pace to your target with its Virtual Pacer™ feature. When your run's done, upload to the Garmin Connect site to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends — all for free. Today's run is tomorrow's motivation.
Ready to Run
Forerunner 10 is so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of one button. As you run, you can see your time and distance clearly displayed on one screen and calories and pace on another. You can also customise the settings to show pace and distance on the same screen.
It's our lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in sporty green, pink, or black with red accents. The black and red model has a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand.
As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you'll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The watch even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
For runners who want a little more, Forerunner 10 has a couple of simple training features like Virtual Pacer, which compares your current running pace to your target. It also has a run/walk feature that's helpful if you're just starting out or your running plan includes walk breaks.
Store and Share
With a simple connection to your Mac or PC, you can upload your runs to Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends — all for free. You'll be even more motivated when you see your miles add up in Garmin Connect and can go back and see how you've improved from last week, last month or last year.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.