Garmin Forerunner 110 Silver/Pink with HRM
• Accurate GPS to ensure you train smarter, not harder
• Easy to use - no setup required
• Includes heart rate monitor
• ANT+; wireless technology
• Upload to Garmin ConnectForerunner 110 is the easiest way to track your training. It’s GPS-enabled so it knows how far and how fast you run - with no bells or whistles. There’s virtually no setup required, so you can just press start and run or walk with it. Forerunner 110's data-friendly display makes it simple to read on the run with the all-important time, distance and average pace always there when you need it.
Train Smarter, Not Harder
Whether you’re training to complete your first 5k or you want to get faster and fitter, accurate workout data is the key. Forerunner 110 uses GPS to accurately record your distance, time and pace. Data from each run is stored in the unit, so you can go back and see how you did last week or last month. Or, upload to our Garmin Connect™ website to review, relive and replay your run.
Easy to Use
Forerunner 110 is automatically set up to show your current mile pace and will capture and display the split time for every mile you run. Alternatively, you can adjust this to kilometres if you prefer, or even change the distance to get more frequent splits.
Follow Your Heart
Some versions of the Forerunner 110 (men’s black/red and women’s grey/pink) come with a heart rate monitor to display your heart rate in beats per minute. It also provides heart rate-based calorie computations so you can accurately track your calories burned. If you have the black/grey Forerunner 110 without heart rate, you can buy a Garmin heart rate monitor separately or use with an *ANT+ heart rate monitor you already own.
Review, Relive and Replay
Beginner and advanced runners alike know that reviewing data from your run can be motivating and provide meaningful feedback for improvement. Tracking your data is simple with Garmin Connect, our website for free data analysis and sharing. Just upload to Garmin Connect from your PC or Mac®, then see the route you travelled on a map, view a summary of your workout data, create goals and more.
Fast and Accurate
Forerunner 110 features HotFix® satellite prediction, which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time. It also has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver to stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
*ANT+ wireless technology on this Forerunner works only with an ANT+ heart rate monitor, no other accessories.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.