Garmin Forerunner 15 Small HRM 1 Black/Green GPS Running Watch
• Simple and stylish GPS running watch with activity monitoring
• Running specific functions show distance, pace, calories burned, lap, average or current pace and speed
• Your daily goals are personalised based on historic activity and Garmin Forerunner 15 includes run/walk alerts countdown timer to guide you to fitness
• Garmin Forerunner 15 automatically captures personal records for 1km through to marathon
• Integrated activity monitor shows daily activity, counts steps and calories burned, distance and percentage achieved of your daily goal and reminds you when it’s time to move
• Easy-to use – single button operation to start/stop your runs
• Watch functions include time of day, date, alarm and auto time zone
• Upload your activities to Garmin’s free online community, Garmin Connect™ to save, plan, review and share your progress
• The rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hours with GPS on or three weeks in watch/activity monitoring mode
• Water rating: 5 ATM (50 metres)
• Works with a heart rate monitor (HRM strap not included) to view your heart rate
• Pair with a foot pod (not included) for accurate speed and distance indoors on a treadmillEasy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate
Run with all your heart. The Garmin Forerunner 15 GPS running and activity monitoring watch captures essential stats from your run like time, distance and pace. When paired with the included Garmin heart rate strap, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder.
Monitor Your Activity Between Runs
Want to track the steps you take throughout your day when you’re not working out? Now you can, without wearing a separate activity tracking device. The Garmin Forerunner 15 counts your steps and the calories you burn all day. When you upload your data to Garmin Connect, this allows you to monitor your progress toward fitness goals and see overall fitness trends. Forerunner 15 also reminds you when it’s time to move if you’ve been sitting for more than an hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator.
Motivation by the Mile
Forerunner 15 has an auto lap function that automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a backlit screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you’ll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The Garmin Forerunner 15 even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
Train Indoors or Out
For outdoor runs, Forerunner 15 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance. To track distance and pace when you hit the treadmill or an indoor track, just pair Forerunner 15 with an optional foot pod, which attaches to the laces of your shoe.
Wear it All Day
You won’t have to worry about charging Forerunner every night. The rechargeable battery will last up to 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or 8 hours when using it with GPS on your outdoor runs. Forerunner 15 has a water rating of 5 ATM (50 metres), which means it resists rain and sweat and can even join you for a swim.
With a simple connection to your Mac® or PC, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.