Garmin GPSMAP 62s
• Worldwide basemap with shaded relief• 65k colour screen• Highly sensitive GPS chipset• 1.7GB memory plus microSD slot• 20 hours battery life• 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter• WaterproofThe GPSMAP 62 series takes recreational navigation to a new level. The units feature a bright 2.6-inch 65k colour LCD display with a built-in basemap and a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix® for quick satellite acquisition. All three models boast unparalleled reception with a quad helix antenna, are waterproof, have a worldwide basemap with shaded relief and support paperless geocaching. In addition to the standard feature set on the GPSMAP 62, the 62s version adds a 3-axis compass, a barometric altimeter and a built-in microSD card slot for loading additional maps.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.