Garmin GPSMAP 78s Handheld GPS with 2.6 Inch Colour Screen
• 65k colour screen• High sensitivity GPS chipset• 1.7GB memory plus microSD slot• 20 hours battery life• Bluechart G2 compatible• Worldwide shaded relief basemap• Wirelessly share thumbnails, routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches between compatible units • 3-axis compass, provides accurate heading even when the unit is not held level • Barometric altimeter tracks pressure changes to pinpoint your precise altitude and to assist in monitoring weatherFeaturing a bright 2.6-inch LCD colour display with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix®, the GPSMAP 78 series takes recreational navigation to a new level. The GPSMAP 78s includes a built-in microSD card slot for loading additional maps and has a dedicated MOB (man over board) button. In addition to the standard feature set on the GPSMAP 78, the 78s version adds a 3-axis compass, a barometric altimeter and a world wide shaded relief basemap. The GPSMAP 78s also offers wireless route and waypoint sharing with other compatible units. And, like the rest of the 78-series, the 78s is IPX7 waterproof and even floats in water. Adding more maps is easy with Garmin’s wide array of detailed marine, topographic and road maps, available on microSD card. Conveniently plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT® map data for turn-by-turn routing by road (see garmin.com for compatible maps). The GPSMAP 78s also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps. In addition, the 78s is compatible with Custom Maps, free Garmin software that transforms your own paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your GPS handheld device. With a simple connection to your computer and to the Internet, you can get a detailed analysis of your activities and send tracks to your outdoor device using Garmin Connect. This one-stop site offers an activity table and allows you to view your activities on a map using Google Earth. Explore other routes uploaded by millions of other Garmin Connect users and share your experiences on Twitter® and Facebook®. Getting started is easy, so get out there, explore, and share.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.