Garmin Nuvi 2467 LM 4.3 Inch GPS with Lifetime Western Europe Maps & Bluetooth
• 4.3" Touch Screen
• Free Lifetime Map Updates for Western Europe
• PhotoReal Junction View
• Active Lane Guidance
• Bluetooth for hands free calling
• Real Directions"The new Nüvi 2467LM is a complete navigating companion with advanced navigation and valuable driving tools for a safer, faster, and stress free journey. The 2013 Advanced Series Nüvi 2467LM offers improved, intuitive guidance that feels like driving with a friend. This advanced model has a bright 4.3" dual orientation touch screen, FREE Lifetime Map updates for the life of the device, with up to four downloadable map updates annually. It also boasts Garmin's new Active Lane Guidance, which provides a live-action model that indicates the lane you need for your next turn or exit and Up Ahead, which displays nearby services such as restaurants, stores, hospitals and fuel which appear alongside your map and updates as you drive.
Garmin Real Directions provide clear instructions using easy-to-see buildings and landmarks as points of reference e.g. ‘turn right after Starbucks’, rather than hard to read street names. Sync with a Bluetooth® enabled Smartphone for hands-free calling. Smartphone Link is a free application that enables the 2467 to link to an Android™ phone to use an existing data plan to share navigation information and access Garmin Live Services, useful real-time information such as traffic and weather; allows user to perform last mile navigation on their Smartphone to final destination or parking location.
The new Nuvi 2467LM has greater map detail to highlight speed limit, your speed, current street, accurate time of arrival and school zone warnings. ""Where Am I?"" emergency locator informs you of your coordinates and the nearest address, intersection, hospitals, police and gas stations, andMicroSD card slot to accommodate map updates and additional map options.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.