Garmin nüvi 2569LMT-D Sat Nav with Western Europe Mapping
• Bright 5" pinch to zoom, dual-orientation touchscreen display • Preloaded with detailed maps of the UK and Ireland and Western Europe (24 countries), safety cameras and school zone alerts • Includes free lifetime map and points of interest updates (Map updates may require microSD™ card) • Includes Free Digital Traffic, the best traffic avoidance solution available from Garmin • Navigate complex junctions with ease thanks to Active Lane Guidance with Garmin PhotoReal Junction View • Garmin Real Directions™ guides like a friend using landmarks and traffic lights • Displays current street, speed, speed limit and arrival time • Find new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare® points of interest • Easily find places Up Ahead, like food and fuel stations, without leaving the mapThe Garmin nuvi 2569LMT-D sat nav provides reliable guidance within the UK, Ireland and Western Europe (24 countries) with free lifetime map and points of interest updates for the life of your sat nav so your route will always be up-to-date. It has a bright 5" pinch & zoom touchscreen dual-orientation to view directions in either portrait or landscape.Garmin Digital Traffic alerts provide traffic updates as you drive and keep you informed of what’s happening on your route and offer alternative routing that could save you time. Active Lane Guidance with photoReal Junction View along with audible prompts ensure you are in the right lane when making complex lane changes at busy junctions. Garmin nuvi 2569LMT-D prepares you to navigate interchanges with a live-action model that indicates the lane you need for your next turn or exit.The Garmin nuvi 2569LMT-D displays your current street, speed, speed limit and arrival time as well as school zones as you drive. Garmin Real Directions™ provide clear spoken instructions that use recognisable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights.Find new and popular restaurants, shops and more with the Foursquare® points of interest search and you can even let your friends know you’ve arrived by using the ‘check in’ function and check it’s rating, opening times and prices. Easily find places Up Ahead, like food and fuel stations, without leaving the map. You can customise the screen panel to show your nearest fuel station, cash point or restaurant.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.