Garmin Oregon 600 Handheld GPS
• 3" Sunlight-readable touchscreen display with dual orientation
• Preloaded option with TOPO UK & Ireland Light map
• Also includes Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
• 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
• Dual battery — 2 AA batteries or optional rechargeable internal NiMH packThe new rugged and waterproof GPS Oregon series – more features, more power and the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen ever put on a Garmin handheld.
From the moment you hold the Garmin 600, you’re ready to enter into a bold new world of outdoor navigation. With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking (more satellites mean faster fixes, even in challenging environments), preloaded worldwide basemap with shaded relief and a faster processor, you don’t just look at maps, you intuitively interact with them. Zoom in, pan out and rotate using multi-touch in any conditions and even with most gloves. The reflective display technology boosts touchscreen brightness so much that maps and displays are as vivid in full bright sunlight as they are in shade.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.