• Tracks your daily step count
• Sleek 8mm design can be worn 24/7
• Read it easily with a high-quality, sunlight-friendly touchscreen
• Inbuilt sports apps for swimming, golf, cycling, and running
• Database of 38,000 golf courses
• Analyses your swimming strokes
• Comes with sleep monitoring
• Use Garmin Connect to easily see your run on a map and other statistics
• Share achievements on social media
• Battery life up to 3 weeks to avoid bother of regularly charging
• Waterproof to 50m
• White colour
• Adjustable watch band with classic buckleSpecial Feature
• Inactivity reminder helps you to burn calories throughout the day
• Sets personalised fitness goals
• Get calls, texts and email notifications
• Smartwatch with GPS for accurate activity tracking and route analysisWhy get the Vivoactive?
The Vivoactive is the perfect fitness watch for you if you live an active lifestyle or if you aspire to. It is a multi-functional fitness companion packed into an 8mm thin watch body. The Vivoactive boasts an impressive set of features, including 3 weeks of battery life, sports tracking for multiple activities and GPS functionality.
A high resolution touchscreen allows for easy operation and for information displayed to be easily read. The vibration alert on this fitness watch solves the problem of being able to stay informed about your notifications when a loud alert sounding off or checking your phone is not appropriate.What will it monitor?
Throughout the day and night, the Vivoactive will keep a record how much you have moved so that you have an accurate report of how you are doing and where you can improve. It also comes with standalone modes for tracking that only use the sensors on board the fitness watch without the need for a mobile phone.
If you would like to map your run, the Vivoactive contains a GPS, capable of tracking for 10 hours on a full charge. From these sensors on board, you can see your pace, distance and calories burned. The Vivoactive automatically adjusts the daily target based on your recent performance with small increases to push you to reach your fitness goals.
It is also compatible with the Garmin Heart Rate Monitor
and will use this data to help calculate calories burned.How will it motivate me to improve my lifestyle?
As well as being able to display the current time like a wristwatch, this fitness watch comes equipped with built-in sports apps. The swimming app will collect information about your swim like your number of laps completed and the Vivoactive’s thin shape will help keep you streamlined in the water. The golfing app has access to a database of 38,000 course maps and provides information such as distance to next hole.
With this cutting edge technology monitoring and keeping a log of your progress across a range of activities, the Vivoactive can help you step up your fitness to the next level.Is this suited to me?
You can customise the watch face with a range of digital and analogue designs as well innovative apps, which are all downloadable from Garmin’s Connect IQ store. If you would like to connect with social media, the Vivoactive displays your social media notifications right to your wrist. You can also use the free Garmin Connect service to view and share your progress and activities across social media.
The Vivoactive provides you with useful information such as weather updates and notifications of phone calls, emails and text messages. You can control all of these fantastic features using an intuitive touchscreen display that has good visibility in sunlight.
Should you wish to opt for a different colour, please see the black version here black version here