• Records your step count to help you remember to keep active
• Tracks calories burned so you can stay on target for your health goals
• Includes activity timer to easily analyse your exercise sessions during the day
• Audio inactivity alert to respond instantly and stay fit
• In-built sleep tracking to help you feel more fresh during the day
• Display remains on for easy time-keeping with backlight
• One year battery avoids hassle of regular charging
• Water resistant to 50m
• White colour bandSpecial Features
• Gives you reminders about your activity level during the day
• Sets personalised goals based on previous activityWhy get the Vivofit 2?
The Vivofit 2 is the perfect companion to a healthy lifestyle. It is a fitness band that monitors your activity and displays your progress throughout the day. This band is engineered for permanent use, with features like an always-on display and the ability to wear it throughout the week. The band itself is soft, flexible and secure for comfortable wearing.
The Vivofit 2 even gives you reminders about your fitness if you are inactive for long periods. With a device like this, your good intentions can become lifelong habits.What is the difference between the original Vivofit and Vivofit 2?
The Vivofit 2 introduces a lot of new and useful features which improve upon the first model. The Vivofit 2 now has a backlit display, meaning you do not have to guess if the sleep mode has been set. The newer model is more secure when exercising, with a quarter-lock mechanism added to the wrist strap.
The inactivity alert for this model comes equipped with an audible notification so that you can respond in real time. Garmin have introduced an auto-sync system that uploads your activity data when you launch the phone app. The newly included activity timer breaks your day up when you come to review it. The Vivofit 2 has many alternative strap options - with more colours, patterns and materials to fit your style.What will it monitor?
The Vivofit 2 measures your steps and calories using the on-board pedometer. It performs sleep analysis on the Garmin Connect, displaying your periods of movement and restful sleep. It tracks your activity levels, setting personalised goals that progress to challenge you over time. The Vivofit 2 is water resistant to 50 meters, so you can use it to track yourself when swimming too.
It is also compatible with the Garmin Heart Rate Monitor
and will use this data to help calculate calories burned.Is this suited to me?
The Vivofit 2 can easily fit into anyone’s lifestyle, whether you are a fitness fanatic or just wanting to get into shape. The yearlong battery adds the convenience of not having to regularly charge your watch. Its automatic goals will adjust to your capabilities, giving a truly personalised experience. Garmin Connect provides a way to view your activities in detail on desktop PC or phone. From here you can share your activity with the free online fitness community or to a social network.