Geemarc ClearSound 455 Single Phone with TAM
• Adjustable receiving volume control up to 30dB
• Adjustable receiving tone control up to 6 levels (+/- 10dB)
• Handsfree speaker phone with adjustable volume
• 6 one-touch direct dials
• Talking phone book with up to 49 numbers
• Mute function
• Big button backlit talking keypad
• Redial function for the last 5 numbers
• Large alphanumeric display with white backlight
• Backlight can be switched on or off
• New message Icon
• New call Icon
• Talking Caller Identification
• Optional Message waiting indicator
• Name and phone number display
• Answering machine with 30 minutes of recording time
• Answer on/off button
• Erase each/all messages
• Voice announcement
• Hear messages through the handset
• Messages can be replayed at real time speed or slow down
• Secure remote message retreival using Pin code
• Adjustment of answering machine response time (3 rings, 6 rings or Toll saver position)
• Visual LED ringer indicator
• 11 Ringer melodies
• Ringer button-off/Low/Med/Hi
• Wall MountableAccessibility is the keyword with the Geemarc CL455. Extra loud receiving volume, adjustable tone control and hearing aid compatibility mean it can easily be customised to your hearing loss. A big, backlit keypad also makes it easier to dial out: when pressed, each button will also say its number out loud to spare you the embarrassment of dialling wrong numbers. The Geemarc CL455 takes vocalisation one step further to include caller ID: when someone rings, the telephone will tell you their number or their name out loud. Features include a handsfree speaker phone for convivial family phone calls, an amplified, flashing ringer with a variety of ringing melodies to make sure you never miss a call, 6 direct dial buttons and a clock. The extra bonus? An easy to use answering machine with up to 30 minutes of recording time: it gives plenty of time to your friends and relatives to leave long messages in your absence and you have the option to listen to your messages when away from home thanks to a secure remote access with PIN number. Listening to your messages can be done via the handset or on the speakerphone and it is even possible to slow the messages down to make them easier to understand. Rediscover the pleasure of long telephone calls on the top quality CL455!
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.