Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
GIGABYTE 970A-DS3 Socket AM3+ Motherboard
• DDR3 1866/1600/1333/1066 Memory Support
• AMD A55 chipset
• USB3 + 3x Power to charge bigger devices, like the Apple iPad
• Onboard Graphics (DVI and DSUB) and HD Sound + Gb LAN
• SATA 6Gb/sThe 970A-DS3 motherboard is designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer via the GIGABYTE 333 onboard acceleration technologies. Featuring the USB3.0 controller, AMD 900 series motherboards allow users to take advantage of super fast USB transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, delivering 10x faster data transfer compared to USB 2.0. Utilizing the industry's first Serial ATA Revision 3.0 solution via AMD SB950 chipset, GIGABYTE AMD 900 series motherboards offer native 6 ports of next generation high speed data storage devices support with data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10. The AMD 900 series motherboards introduce a unique hardware design with lower resistance fuses for ensuring lower voltage drops and providing more stable and plentiful power delivery. All USB ports also benefit from a 3x power boost for better power delivery to power hungry USB devices.
|CPU||AMD AM3 / AM3+ FX processors|
|Chipset||AMD 970 chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 DIMM sockets|
|Audio||Realtek High Definition Audio, 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel|
|Expansion||1 x PCI Express x16 slot running at x16, 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4, 3 x PCI Express x1 slot, 2 x PCI slot|
|Storage||6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors|
|USB||Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)|
|Connections||1 x PS/2 mouse/keyboard port, 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x RJ-45 port, 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone), ATX form factor|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N38LN||GIGABYTE 970A-DS3 Socket AM3+ Motherboard||(1+)||£64.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.