Gigabyte M6980X Laser Gaming Mouse
• 5600dpi gaming-grade laser sensor• Built-in GHOST Engine supports 3 macro profiles on the go• Tracking capability and image processing up to 12000fps• 4-direction tilt wheel functionalityPowered by 5600dpi Advanced Gaming Laser Sensor offers lightning fast 12,000 fps image processing capability for absolute control and precise mouse movement Built-in GHOST Macro Engine - GHOST macro engine which features intuitive interface allows you to pre-define and switch between 9 programmable buttons easily for latest PC gaming titles On-board memory supports 3 macro profiles memorization for the gamer on the go With a versatile 4-direction tilt wheel for quick and easy desktop navigation They can also be programmable through GHOST engine software 3-Stage DPI Adjustment with 3-Stage LED indicators for quick on-the-fly DPI adjustment Anti-slick Rubber Grip with Ideal Shape for comfortable Gameplay and to reduces wrist strain and maximizes comfort during extended use Ultra-durable 1.8m cable with a gold plated USB connector ensures stable and optimum signal transfer
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.