Gigaset C620A Digital Telephone and Answer Machine, Single DECT
• Answering machine
• Caller ID display Information
• Caller memory Information 250 entries, 3 numbers per entry
• 20 ringer melodies and 19 real soundsThe Gigaset C620A has been designed to simplify your family's life. It features a large 1.8" graphical display that gives you user-friendly direct access to functions, making it a practical solution to your day-to-day calling requirements.
Store up to 55 minutes of messages on the high capacity answer machine. The handset and base both feature 'new message' lights and the time and date of the recording is played back every time you listen to your messages. A skip-back function will also replay the last few moments of a message, so you can finish writing down important details.
Time-controlled call silencing allows you to set your phone to silent at specified times so it won't wake you when you sleep or disturb some much needed peace and quiet. Instead, calls will show just on the handset, so you can still be aware of them if you need to be.
Anonymous call protection works in conjunction with the caller ID service from your provider to let you mute or withhold calls from certain numbers, or even blacklist up to 15 numbers, so you can avoid calls from undesirables.
A 'babyphone' function will turn your phone into a baby monitor, with settings instructing it to make internal or even external call alerts when your baby wakes up. You can alter the sensitivity of the alert and it even features a talkback function that can be useful for talking to older children from another room.
The C620A employs High Sound Performance (HSP) to deliver clear, loud voices without static or fuzz, even when you're using the handsfree speaker.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.