Goodmans Twin SCART Freeview Receiver (Used)
• Converts your TV or VCR to watch digital terrestrial channels• Ultra modern compact design to compliment any flat panel TV• Simple installation and set up • 7-day Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)• Compliant with digital text services • Twin SCART sockets • Add to and sort your favourite channels• Parental control • Full-function remote control
• Less than 1W standby power consumption - energy saving recommendedIf you have an older TV (non-digital compliant) with a SCART socket or want to make use of your VCR or DVD recorder after digital switchover, this Digital Freeview Receiver will enable you to do this. Simply plug in your aerial feed to the back of the receiver, connect to the SCART input of the device (TV, VCR, DVD-R etc.) and after an initial tune you will pick up digital TV and radio stations. As this model has 2 SCART sockets, it can be plugged into a TV and VCR at the same time.
Please note: Product supplier may differ cosmetically from that shown. The functionality will be the same.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.