GP FN02M 2600mAh Power Bank (Black)
• 2,600mAh capacity, capable of recharging your smartphone up to 100% before going flat
• The internal battery can be recharged from flat in approximately four hours
• A single USB output to connect your device for recharging
• Power bank includes a single LED indicator light, which show the status of charge remaining
• Weighs only 90g, its compact design measures only 99mm x 25mm x 24mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged through a USB connection and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
The GP FN02M power bank is fitted with a standard USB socket, which means you can directly connect your device for recharging by using the included USB recharge cable. A range of devices including tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, portable games consoles and even USB powered lights can be charged and operated when plugged directly into this power bank.
Is it rechargeable?
The built-in lithium-ion battery can be recharged within four hours from flat. Simply connect the power bank to a mains USB plug. The built-in safety circuit will prevent the battery within the power bank from being damaged by overcharge, ensuring peace of mind when it is charging up.
||1 x USB
||1 x 1.2A
||Approximately 4 hours
||Charges a smartphone up to 1.5 times from a single charge. LED indicator shows charge /discharge status. Safe charging with 4-level safety protection
||99(L) x 25(W) x 24(H)
||GP FN02 Power Bank and USB to Micro USB Charging Cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.