GPIO Multi-coloured Ribbon Cable 100mm 26pin for Raspberry Pi
• Ribbon cable to fit your Raspberry Pi A or B
• Easily connect breakout boards at a distance
• Flexible cable with 26 pin headers on both ends
• Useful for controls, robotics and displays
• Only compatible with Raspberry Pi models A and B
• Pin 1 is marked for ease of connections
• Easily transport your I2C and SPI connections
• Multi-coloured 100mm GPIO ribbonWhat does the GPIO Cable do to help the Raspberry Pi?
Your Raspberry Pi should have 26 GPIO pins, which are designed to allow you to do far more with the Raspberry Pi. The two rows of 13 GPIO pins provide both power and data transfer to the peripherals from the Raspberry Pi. The different colours of this cable add some flare and fun to your project.
This GPIO cable allows you to connect the Raspberry Pi to breakout boards and external electronic peripherals without physical constraints. On this cable, pin one is marked with a different colour to differentiate it from the others.
How does the GPIO cable provide convenience for me?
An advantage of using GPIO pins is that there is no need to solder connections to the Raspberry Pi, so this cable extends the connective ability over 100mm. The GPIO cable also carries 5V power, I2C and SPI data so that you can control a range of devices, from robotics motors to an LCD colour touchscreen.
The GPIO cable adds convenience to many Raspberry Pi projects, and is compatible with any cases that have a GPIO slot. At only 14.4g this cable is not going to put any unnecessary strain on your Raspberry Pi or connected accessories.
|Type of devices
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.