G.SKILL RIPJAWS 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 2800MHz SODIMM Laptop Memory
• 16GB of high performance DDR4 memory in SODIMM format for use with laptop computers
• 2 x 8GB DDR4 modules running at a frequency of 2800MHz
• Suitable as additional memory or as an upgrade for laptop computers
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• XMP 2.0 profiles offer trouble free, automatic overclocking experience for computing enthusiasts
• Compatible in equipment supporting 260-pin SODIMM slots, this would typically be items such as laptops, notebooks or some ITX motherboards
• Manufacturer model number: F4-2800C18D-16GRS What can I expect from this memory?
The G.SKILL RIPJAWS SODIMM is an easy and cost effective way to upgrade laptops and small form factor PCs. This 16GB kit allows you to increase the capacity of your random access memory, which lets you run multiple system programs. Alternatively, it can provide a boost and give you the memory you need for media applications or gaming on the go.
DDR4 memory is an improvement over DDR3 memory, allowing the memory to run at a higher speed with a lower voltage. This provides better performance for your system and reduces overall heat produced by the memory.
What is this memory compatible with?*
The G.SKILL RIPJAWS provides a capacity of 16GB on a single module, and as such requires two, free 260 SODIMM slots. These slots are commonly found on laptop computers, notebooks and some ITX form factor motherboards. This memory module’s frequency is 2,800MHz, which provides a significant boost in system operations. This RAM operates on timings of 18-18-18-43 with a voltage of 1.20.
*Always check your hardware user manual prior to purchase to ensure 100% compatibility
Is this memory easy to overclock?
Overclocking on a desktop PC can be a foreboding experience, and the same is true for laptops and notebooks. The G.SKILL RIPJAWS simplifies this process by using extreme memory profiles (XMP). This means that, when used with an Intel motherboard that supports this feature, the memory automatically adjusts itself to run at optimal safe speeds. The low voltage of 1.20 helps to reduce heat build-up from overclocking this memory, making it extremely efficient.
||16 GB (2 x 8 GB)
|DIMM or SODIMM
|For computer type
|Memory speed (industry name)
||2800 MHz (PC4-22400)
||RIPJAWS 2 x 8 GB DDR4 SODIMMs
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.